Wilkinson Vintage Tremolo System With Steel Block
The Daddy of all trems, complete with solid steel block
- Classic ‘54 Fender design
- Bolted to the body with 6 colour matched screws
- Solid Steel Block - size 41.2mm
- Stainless Steel saddles
- String spacing 10.8mm (E to E saddle spacing - 54mm)
- Centre to centre of the two outer fixing holes - 56mm
- Will fit genuine Fenders and many import guitars
- “Wilkinson” Stratocaster tremolo
- 1 Tremolo arm
- 3 tremolo springs
- 1 spring Claw
- Colour matched mounting screws
If you're looking for a top quality replacement tremolo then this is it!
Here’s what Wilkinson have to say about this trem:
"The WVP range of tremolos is the ultimate in comfort and performance. Ideally suited to more contemporary guitar designs this family of bridges looks far more expensive than it is.
Features include a stamped steel "Heat hardened" top plate with 6 screw pivot mounting, push-in trem arm and "Wilkinson" design stagger drilled block for unrivalled tuning stability.
This Tremolo system also has the added benefit of a SOLID STEEL sustain block, a feature never before available in a tremolo bridge at this price point"
I've bought a couple of these Tremelo's and they are of great quality with a nice heavy block instead of the light metal block in my Fender squire ... building another Strat for my daughter and this will do nicely!