Tremolo Arms


One of those bits of gear that always goes missing in mysterious circumstances, the Tremolo Arm (aka Whammy Bar) will often need replacing from time to time. Luckily for you we've got plenty of options for replacements, whether you need an Ibanez tremolo arm, Floyd Rose whammy bar, or a Stratocaster tremolo arm.


Learn more about tremolo arms with our Guitar Bridge Guide.