Jazzmaster Body | 2-piece Alder
We've been making bodies and necks for many years now, and in that time we have achieved a reputation among builders and luthiers for producing wood products of the highest quality.
Our range of Jazzmaster bodies are manufactured in Japan, using hand-selected hardwoods imported direct form the USA. We've spent months working with our colleagues in Japan to ensure these bodies match the look and feel of this iconic instrument.
2-piece constructionAll our Jazzmaster bodies are manufactured using only 2 pieces of matched Amercian alder, and are finished to an exceptionally high standard
- All control panels and neck pocket pre routed
- Pre-drilled tremolo and bridge mounting holes
- Weight - 2.0kg (approx)
- Neck pocket depth - 17mm
- Neck pocket width 55.5mm (2 3/16")
- Neck pocket length - 76mm
- Body thickness - 46mm
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard in POLYURETHANE
- Will accommodate Genuine Fender hardware