Hosco Gauged Nut Slotting Files Set
Hosco gauged double edged slotting files allow precise slotting of nuts, Tune-o-matic saddles and acoustic bridge saddles. Available in a large range of sizes and slightly wider slots can be made by rocking the file from side to side when filing the slot (e.g. the .010" slot can be used for a .011" string). Having specific file thicknesses makes slotting work considerably quicker, easier and more accurate.
Files sizes: 0.056, 0.050, 0.046, 0.042, 0.036, 0.032, 0.028, 0.024, 0.016, 0.013 and 0.010.
- File cuts on both edges
- Specific file thicknesses take the guess work out of nut slotting
- Also great for Tune-o-matic saddles and acoustic bridge saddles
- Set of 11 files to cater for a large range of string gauges
- Made in Japan
- Blade Length: 115 mm (4.5")
- Total File Length: 150 mm (5.9")