Gotoh Ti301-BT Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Titanium Saddles
The Gotoh Ti103-BT offers a great balance between Nashville and ABR-1 style Tune-o-matic bridges. The wider Nashville style body allows for more intonation adjustment in the saddles over the earlier narrow ABR-1 design, especially important for thicker strings, but with M8 (8mm) threaded bridge posts. The string saddles are built in to the bridge, so no need for a retainer wire to keep them attached when you restring.
Made to the usual exceptionally high standard you'd expect from the Japanese powerhouse of guitar parts - and sporting titanium saddles to really help nail that perfect tone
- TITANIUM Saddles
- 12" Saddle radius (300 mm)
- Height adjustable via thumbwheel or screwdriver slot in post
- Integrated saddles are individually intonatable
- Includes imperial M8 threaded mounting studs ofr Epiphone guitar models
- Center to Center Post Spacing: 2-29/32" (74mm)
- Center to Center String Spacing: 2 1/16" (52mm) (pre notched titanium saddles)
- Made in Japan
Very nice quality, the saddles look exceptional.
I bought this to replace the bridge on my Reverend Double Agent OG. It was a very simple swap over. You don't need to change the bushings as the goto posts screw in to the existing ones. Infact I coud have used the original posts too as they are the same size as the Gotoh ones but the Gotoh ones seemed better made.