Gotoh Ti104 Tune-o-Matic ABR-1 Style Bridge with Titanium Saddles
The GE104B bridge is Gotoh's take on the vintage ABR-1 style Tune-o-matic bridge. The narrower body width is compensated for by the 3 reversed saddles on the bass side for extra intonation room. With 4 mm threaded bridge posts for those that like them to thread directly into the body. On Gotoh's version the string saddles are built in to the bridge, so no need for a retainer wire to keep them attached when you restring. You can adjust the bridge height via the standard thumbwheel and the bridge posts are spaced 74 mm.
Made to the usual exceptionally high standard you'd expect from the Japanese powerhouse of guitar parts - and sporting titanium saddles to really help nail that perfect tone
- TITANIUM Saddles
- 12" Saddle radius (300 mm)
- Height adjustable via thumbwheel or screwdriver slot in post
- Integrated saddles are individually intonatable
- Includes imperial M4 threaded thumbwheels for Gibson guitar models
- Center to Center Post Spacing: 2-29/32" (74mm)
- Center to Center String Spacing: 2 1/16" (52mm) (pre notched titanium saddles)
- Made in Japan
Well made and superb service and competitive price from Northwest Guitars. Was a direct replacement for the poor quality bridge fitted to my Guild Starfire II. Only gripe is that all the saddles have identical sharp grooves which are OK for the plain 1st and 2nd strings I use (EXL115) and no provision for the thicker round wound strings which otherwise sit atop of the saddle grooves. Perhaps this is intended but I'm getting my luthier, John LeVoi, to file the lower string slots.