EXL125 Nickel Wound, Super Light Top/ Regular Bottom, 9-46
EXL125 is D'Addario's best selling hybrid set, combining the high strings from an EXL120 (.009) with the low strings from an EXL110 (.046). The result is a set with strong fundamental low end, but with super flexibility on the high strings.
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL120 for flexibility and EXL110 for more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
I only bought these because my usual Ernie Balls were o/s. I've used 4 out of 6 sets I bought so far and had an issue with 1 string. On stretching in a high E it unwound at the ball end. I've never had this happen with EBs.