High quality full sized volume pot, as used in Eric Johnson's Stratocaster
- 10% tolerance for greater contsistancy & accuracy.
- Very robust and reliable.
- Total pot depth - 30mm
- Length of threaded shaft - 9mm
- Diameter of threaded shaft - 7.8mm
- Diameter of split shaft - 6mm
- Base of pot diameter - 23.5mm
Gives a little extra bite in the neck pickup
GOOD PRODUCT for P90. Smooth,
I used these 300k pots in my HSS Strat with humbucker at bridge position, and two single coils at middle and neck. The humbucker at 500k was too glassy and bright and at 250k was to dull. At 300k the overall output and tone balances out beautifully with the two singles coil pickups. Nice smooth responsive action on the pot. I would highly reccomend.