Click & Collect
Save time, check stock online
Order before you set off
- Check availability in our store
- Place your order and pay online
- Collect in store in as little as 1 hour
Here's How it Works...
Check our store location
Check the map for directions to our store. Collect from 9:30am - 4:00pm.
We'll email you a unique reference number and a copy of your order.
Collect your items in
less than 1 hour
Head straight to our store, please remember to bring the card you paid for your order with.
Click & Collect - FAQs
I placed an order for collection, but no longer want it, what do I do?
If you want to cancel the order for a full refund, please email email@example.com or call 01925 407056. Once we receive your request to cancel the order you will receive a full refund within 3 working days
How long will you hold my order for?
Your items will be held at our store for 5 days, after which point your order will be put back into stock, and a full refund will be automatically issued.
What happens if I don’t collect my order from your store?
If you don't collect your order from store within 5 days all ordered items will be put back to stock and a full refund will be issued.
When will my order be ready to collect?
All items available for collection are in stock and should be ready to collect the same day. We aim to make all orders available for collection within 1 hour of receiving your order (during our normal opening hours). Orders placed after 3:15pm will only be available for collection the next working day.
I want to collect my items from the store, what are your opening times?
You can collect your items between 9:30am and 4:000pm Monday to Friday.
I'm going to collect my order from in-store, what do I need to bring with me?
When collecting your items you'll need the following:
- The payment card you used to purchase your items (for security purposes you will need to verify your card using chip & PIN) or if using PayPal you must bring photo ID, such as a Driving Licence or Passport.
- If using PayPal you must bring photo ID, such as a Driving Licence or Passport.
- A copy of the invoice you received after placing your order