Black Mountain Spring-loaded Thumb Pick
The Black Mountain thumb pick is built for musicians who enjoy playing with their fingers (fingerstyle) but also enjoy playing with a pick (flatpicking).
Players love the Black Mountain Pick because it feels like a regular guitar pick, but it also feels like a traditional thumb pick.
Play the Way You Want To!
Use your fingers . . . use a pick . . . switch between your fingers and a pick whenever you feel the urge!
• 1.5 mm Nylon pick with bevelled edges. Very fast!
• Tapered Thumb Ring fits medium, large and XL, right handed thumbs. Very comfortable!
• Combine your thumbpicking and flatpicking into your own unique musical expression!
First Thumb Pick in the World to Use a Spring!
This patented new technology offers several advantages over traditional thumb picks.
1) The spring allows the pick to be flexible so it feels like a regular guitar pick
2) The spring clamps the thumb ring around the player's thumb creating a perfect balance between comfort and stability.
BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE WHETHER YOU'RE A BEGINNER OR A PRO!!!
Well made but a very heavy (thick) Pick. I am thinking of sanding it down to a thinner profile. A lighter pick would be more usable and could probably be achieved without prejudicing the spring action at the pick 'shoulders.