Kluson 1950's Style Waffle Back Tuners
Named for the distinctive grooves on the cast gear housings, these are improved reproductions of the deluxe tuners used on many Gibson® guitars.
They feature nylon worm bearings for smooth operation, 15:1 gear ratio for precise tuning, and maintenance-free sealed lubrication.
- For Gibson Style Guitars with 3 & 3 tuner configuration
- Very lightweight. Ideal for those looking for a less heavy headstock.
- Excellent tuning accuracy
- Supplied with colour matched screws and 8.79mm push-fit bushings.
- 11/32" (8.7mm) diameter pegholes required.
Mounting screws: Pilot holes required. Installing delicate screws into hard wood requires great care and accuracy. We highly recommend a 1.5mm drill bit for the pilot hole. Lubricate the screw threads with paraffin wax (candle wax will also suffice) to reduce friction and help them thread properly.
Northwest Guitars Ltd is an authorised dealer of Kluson® products