- High quality deluxe Tele control plate
- 4-way mod offering both series and parallel options
- Will fit fit genuine Fenders, Squiers etc...
- Available in Chrome, Black or Gold
- Hand built by us here in the UK (not like some of the cheaper Chinese ones available on eBay)
- Choose 250k or 500k Pots
- Choose 0.022uf or 0.047uf Capacitors
- Choose flat top or Dome Top knobs
- Improve the tone of your guitar without the expense of replacing the pickups
- High quality, well plated control plate
- 1 x genuine Oak Grigsby 4-way switch
- 1 x genuine CTS tone pot (250K or 500K Linear)
- 1 x genuine CTS volume Pot (250K or 500K Audio Taper)
- 1 x Sprague Orange Drop Capacitor (0.022uf or 0.047uf)
- 1 x Mono output jack socket
- Vintage cloth covered wiring
- Easy to follow wiring diagram
Pickup Switch Positions:
- Bridge pickup with tone control.
- Bridge and Neck pickup with tone control. (Parallel)
- Neck pickup with tone control.
- Bridge and Neck pickup with tone control. (Series)
Please note: These control plates are in high demand so please allow 48 hours for us to build and despatch your order
Wish all my Handmades were by NW Guitars
Posted by Cliff G on 12th Sep 2015
Have seen my share of hand-mades & Modifications. These guys are Best in Class, Sincerely!
I installed my professionally groomed handmade Tele electronic Control Plate. Works Perfectly, Great New Sounds from a Standard Telecaster. I'll be getting more of these, easy to install. Fast and reliable customer servicing too, answering all my questions-quickly!
Posted by Unknown on 18th Mar 2015
well made fantastic assembly, quality components, fitted perfectly sounds brill. replaced Japanese origonals
Posted by Andrew on 30th Jul 2014
Had a few probs getting it all grounded, but eventually after some fiddling about I managed to sort out the hum. great clarity of sound, a vast improvement on the cheapo electrics that were in the guitar originally. I called Northwest who were more than happy to replace parts if I didn't sort the hum out.
Deluxe Loaded 4 Way Mod Tele Control Plate - Hand-Built in the UK
Posted by Stewart Canham on 26th May 2014
have not had a chance to use this yet, but the being an electrical enginner it was well put to gether and the service was ist class. I will report back when I have it installed and have plyed the guitar...
Tele 4 way mod control plate.
Posted by Torgrim Elvsveen on 24th Feb 2013
Good part. I put one in my squier telecaster with fender custom shop 51' nocaster pickups, and it worked fine. It seems to be solid and well build. A little work to put in, but worth it.
Good and fast service.